‘Wow. Fern has made mindfulness so easy to practise this could be the book that brings the busiest generation of humans ever into the present moment.’
– Oli Doyle, Author of Mindfulness For Life and Mindfulness Plain and Simple
‘I tried these exercises and I immediately felt calm and at peace.’
– Rachel Kelly, author of Walking on Sunshine: 52 small steps to happiness and Black Rainbow
‘Simple, fresh and creative ways to bring us more in touch with the wonders of life inside us and around us. A mindful delight!’
– Nick Kenrick, Psychotherapist and Co-founder of Wake Up London
Here and Now is a new way to experience mindfulness.
The book features 25 illustrated activities. Each one guides you through a mini mindfulness experience as you touch the images on the page.
The activities explore many different aspects of mindfulness including mindful breathing, compassion, gratitude and many more. The pages can be returned to again and again to comfort, calm and inspire.
Here and Now’s unique take on mindfulness will appeal to those who already have some experience of the practice, whilst its light-hearted and friendly approach will make it a compelling guide for beginners. It is an easy and fun way to access the many benefits of mindfulness and is suitable for all ages.
- A Beautiful Space: “When you read about mindfulness it can all seem a bit complicated and jargonistic. This book is the opposite..a child could follow the exercises in this book (and benefit from them too). The simplicity is beautiful and appealing in this busy chaotic world. The book is so easy to dip in and out of too. This is how we need mindfulness to be – easy, uncomplicated and accessible (and fun!)”
- Buzzfeed: “This book is really neat… it’s got activities that make you switch off, and really engage – without the enforced solitude that turns me off mindfulness apps.”
- Mental Movement Magazine: “[Fern] has managed to bring something new to the game and successfully engage an audience who may otherwise have been too intimidated to take up the technique.”
- Amazon: “This is a beautifully designed, thought-through and creative activity book which brings some lightness and fun into your meditation practice. It is the perfect book to grab when you only have a couple of moments and need to tune into yourself but need a little nudge. I like it especially for when I have high energy and want to get a break from thinking about life’s little errands and work and silent sitting meditation is sometimes not the right practice for that moment. I also think it is a fantastic book and gift for those people who claim they can’t meditate, often because they find they are too fidgety to sit still and meditating to them appears to be a huge effort. With this book, it won’t be. You just open the book, pick a fun activity and ‘there you are’.”
To watch a flick through of the book, click here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fern-Taylor/e/B01LXEDS9W/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1